Since more than 20 years, the Paris BIOTechno forum has been an event organized by the BIOTechno Network (http://www.reseau-biotechno.com/en/) which is a group of 19 associations (including 11 Parisian associations) of young researchers in life science field.
The aims is to:
- Create an active community of young researchers
- Promote the skills of young researchers in biotechnology industries
- Reconcile the academic and industrial worlds through the BIOTechno Forums
In order to:
- Prepare the future of young researchers
- Make and expand their professional network
- Discover new career opportunities
- Learn to highlight their skills
- Be ready to work in biotechnology industries
The Paris BIOTechno forum is a huge opportunity for all PhD students, PhDs, Master’s students or engineers to attend various keynotes on the topic of Biotechnology and then exchange with professionals in this field around round tables or a coffee.
Workshops are also displayed, such as resume correction or job interview simulations to acquire new keys needed to valorize your skills.
The Paris BIOTechno Forum in 2017 gathered 235 participants and 57 speakers and we hope to see you there this year!
The event will take place on June 11, 2018 at Espace Saint Martin, for more information, do not hesitate to visit these different networks: